Friday, December 2, 2011

Countdown to my 25th b'day - 02122011

Exactly, 30 days from now on, I will be 25 years old! Like freaking 25! How I wish I can stop aging (just like Bella) at the age of 24. Or at least I hope my biological clock will stop! ! What I had achieved so far? A lot of things are buzzing in m mind now!

The only thing I had achieved at the age of 24 is finding a perfect career. A career which I loved and had passion since I’m 17. But I know I had developed and changed the way I think. Although it is not something everyone can see in a glance. 

Working life had taught me to be tough, independent, creative and etc. I was so naïve when I first started my working life. But now, I know which trail to follow, who to believe and what to do. Frankly speaking I’m looking for more challenges in my working life. And that what exactly I’m expecting more in coming years to strengthen myself and broaden my thinking. Got a task for the moment! Hope to excel well.

There are so much of differences me at the age of 23 and me the age of 24. So I’m going to note down each and everything that will happen in my last thirty days of 24. Hopefully it will be exciting and be something memorable!



No comments:

Post a Comment