Friday, December 30, 2011

Happy New Year, 2012

Haha I wonder how some people can update their blogs daily. Definitely I’m a loser in this case. I can only do it so for 12 days (referring to my previous blog).

Thought of updating it every day to remember my last 31 days of 24. Neway, nothing special happens throughout the period. Had more conflicts and problems. The one best thing is my holiday plan is successful. I’m going to Langkawi for 4 days with my sister. 

It will definitely be a great escape for both of us! Can’t wait for it!!!!! I can already imagine the feel of breathing fresh air, walking along the sandy beach, sea breeze, sounds of waves, feel of the crystal clear water under my feet, breathtaking sunset. Oh! I really can’t wait for it already.

Hope everything goes well. Since it’s already 31/12/2011, I’m wishing everyone a Happy New Year. Have a AWESOME 2012! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment