Monday, December 5, 2011

05122011


Hahahaha! A Day for shopping!!! Finally, I had a day off after hectic four days of working. Really had a good sleep till midday J. Then, went to Jusco to buy groceries and also to look for pants. Surprisingly, I figured out today that I’m lose a lot lately especially on the lower part of the body! I’m losing my ASS, which once WAS my asset!!!!!! None of the slim cut pants looks nicer without nice butt! 

Somewhat by end of the day, I had found 2 suitable pants for casual and office wear. Need to prepare for tomorrow work (mentally). One day off is not enough for me. I’m really hope that  I can do more on-calls starting from next months which is better than my noon or morning shift. Can get extra 100 bucks. Oh, talking about money, I remembered something! I need to do my budget for this month. huhuhu


No comments:

Post a Comment