Sunday, December 4, 2011

04122011

  
Bad day altogether! (I’m wondering why there are continues bad events taking place from the moment I started this countdown!) Insecurities and misunderstandings are the major culprits in my relationship. Had few problems lately. Seriously, don’t know how to handle it. Taking one step at a time. Sometimes I wish I could escape from all of this.

Woke up feeling bad. And I was frustrated that I got to work on Sunday as well. So as usual I get ready to work. At LRT station a foreigner (Bangladeshi, I assume) was acting weirdly! He was neither a student nor worker. He was wearing formally. So I thought he was going to church or etc. Suddenly he came little bit closer and was staring at my handbag. The place was very crowded. So somewhat I braved myself and stay close to a group of students.

In the train, he was continuously staring at me and my bag. It was so obvious that people around me started to notice. Once I reached my station, KLCC I quickly try to get down. I felt someone was pushing from behind. I hold on to my handbag tightly. As soon as I came out of train, a passenger from the train itself (male) pushed that foreigner claiming that he was the one who pushed the crowd. Sooner it turns out to be a fight! Without delaying I quickly mixed with a huge crowd just to get away from this stranger.

Once I got out of the station, I took a deep breath. Luckily, the fight took place! It gave me a chance to escape! If it otherwise, I could not imagine what would have happen. Worst come to worst, he would have snatched my bag or ………..

I really hope I could forget all this and have a good night rest hoping that tomorrow will be a good day for me. (crossing my fingers)

No comments:

Post a Comment